Monday 25 August 2008

A stitch in time . . .

I'm busily preparing for an event i'm attending in September at a local Nature Reserve, which has involved me sewing until the early hours of the morning . . . luckily for me the kids are all sound sleepers!

It's been a difficult one to prepare for as it's not only a first for me it's the first time the Nature Reserve has planned such an event, with the lack of a Summer and consumers keeping a tight hold of their pennies I've had to keep this in mind . . . I'll keep you updated on my progress and will try and give you a sneek preview of some of the stock i'll be taking along.

So, what's next?? I guess it'll be time to launch my Fall and Halloween decor no sooner that we say 'Back to School' . . . where does the time go?

That's all for now, i'll pop in again soon to upload some piccies of my progress but until then, enjoy the rest of the 'Summer'!

Lisa
x

No comments: