Sunday 28 December 2008

The Weather Outside is frightful . . . .



I'm tucked up indoors today and have no intentions of stepping a 'toe' outside as it is absolutely bitter out there, instead i've got the tree lights twinkling in the background and i'm perched right by the fire . . . bliss!

Well I know you must have thought that i'd given up on updating my blogg . . . the truth be told that there just has not been enough spare hours to fit everything in!!

Although we are still working on the house and have even grander plans for 2009 (all will be revealed in good time) and balancing (daily) the ever increasing demands of three hormonally challenging teenagers I promise to set time aside to dedicate to my blogg so that you can take a peek at what we've been up to, whether it's the home improvements on the latest piece of fabric art . . . . please stop by soon . . .

This just leaves me to wish you all a wonderful New Year . . . may all your dreams come true!

Lisa
x

No comments: