Tuesday 17 March 2009

On the go slow!


After weeks of feeling uninspired and lacking the serious get up and go needed to finish off my Attic Raggedy Annie Collection I have to say that I am now almost there!


Work is kinda getting in the way so to speak and leaves me with very little day-light at the end of what has been more than a few very long days, very difficult then to try and crack on with sewing when the eyes are so tired.
So, for the time being i'm concentrating on product development and putting designs for the rest of the range onto paper . . .


Last week saw the completion of my latest Annie, she's a real cutie-pie and comes complete with a tiny one sat comfortably on her lap!


Here she is . . . hope you like her!


Lisa

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's perfect Honey. Glad you found your muse again. Pam xx

Unknown said...

Aweeee I love her!!! She is so darn cute.. I am so glad you joined in on the Annie #2 Swap. I can't wait to see your little girl :)
M