Monday 13 April 2009

Shabby 'Chickadee' Make Do's

I thought I'd share with you the latest addition to my 'Homespun' Decor range, a set of Shabby 'Chick' Make Do's . . . I'm really pleased with them as they've tured out quite sweet!

Made from gorgeous rose bud print fabric that has been tea stained to perfection, each lil chickadee is perched on top of an olde wooden spool that has been covered in a strip co-ordinating fabric.

To finish each bird has a cute little heart-shaped button adorned to each wing . . . can't wait to make up the next lot in my favourite muted Americana tonnes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aweeeeee sweet little birdies.. I just might have to try my hand a making a few for Christmas Presents ;) Lovely decorated shelf :)
M

Khris said...

ohh Lisa I love your chicks...very cute and love the way they are sititing on the spools...well I love the whole setting...hugs Khris