Wednesday 13 May 2009

~*~ Olde Glory ~*~



I have spent what seems like an age putting together a stock of Fabric Bunting but know it's time well spent as this decorative accent is so popular at the moment and can be seen everywhere in just about every colour-way possible!

I particularly love this one that i've added to my Americana range - 'Olde Glory' which consists of raggedy dolls, scented feed sacks, fabric pin wheels, prim sheep and much more . . .




It just goes to show that you should never throw away those off cuts from your last project . . . I kept back all the pieces left from putting my Liberty Annie and bunting together and came up with these cute little patchwork heart bowl fillers, simple and cheap to make but very effective!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, Your Toby is identical to our Toby. Must be twins. Love the bunting. Pam xx