Monday 25 May 2009

~*~ Weekend Away ~*~


I can't believe how quickly the weekend flew . . . This weekend saw the much awaited for 'get together' between myself and two of my dear friends that i've had the privilege of getting to know over the years through the on-line craft group of very talented lades Crows 'n' Roses, Karen James of The Primitive Pantry http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/theprimitivepantry and my hostess with the mostest Sharon of Nosy Rosie Designs http://sharon-nosyrosiedesigns.blogspot.com/.

I arrived at Wescliff On Sea on Friday afternoon and was met by Sharon and her adorable little King Charles, Riley . . . he is so cute!

The evening saw me having a one-to-one painting class where I aquired the skills and knowledge to attempt a few new projects, although I have to say the amount of work that goes into the actual preparation before you get to the 'fun' stages requires time and patience . . . .

Saturday morning and a drive up to Braintree to meet Karen for a visit to a local village in 'Constable Country', Dedham . . . beautiful countryside, gorgeous old buildings, cream teas and crafts . . . I'm in heaven already!


To be continued . . .

No comments: