Saturday 11 July 2009

F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap



I thought I'd share with you the wonderful suprise package I arrived home to earlier in the week from my swap partner Stephanie after taking part in a fabulous F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap hosted Khris. Myself and Stephanie are proud members of a group of very talented ladies who form Crows 'n' Roses and I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this very unique swap . . . thank you Khris for doing such an amazing job of organising it!!
So enough of my ramblings here are my goodies . . .

F - Fat quarter Friendly bucket bag pattern - complete with the fat quarters to make one up!
R - Really nice hand cream for tired sewing hands
I - Inspirational book of friendship quotations
E - Essential pins
N - Napkins that are way to 'sweet' to use
D - Decoration wooden buttons
S - Shamrock seeds (a lovely local touch)


1 comment:

Khris said...

Lovely swap goodies there girls...I want one of each thanks...LOL...hugs Khris