Sunday 11 October 2009

~*~ JiNGle aLL tHe wAy ~*~

Jingle All The Way - Hand-Stitched Pillow


Angels Among Us - Hand-Stitched Pillow



Christmas seems to come around all too quickly and no matter how many times I promise to be better prepared 'next year' I still never seem to get ahead with my new designs!

As many of my friends know, I stay up way too often until some unearthly hour frantically trying to balance a full-time job, the demands of family life and designing and creating new stock - which is at times darn near impossible! So from time-to time I need reminding that being creative is a love and my escape from all the other stuff!

Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing my new ranges with you from my 'Jingle all the Way', home decor range to my seasonal gift ideas, 'Santas Coming' . . . I promise there will be something for everyone.










4 comments:

Prim n Raggedy said...

These are gorgeous Lisa...can't wait to see the rest of your Christmas range!

Carole x

Lauren Colless said...

Oh I love that Santa... Can't wait to see what else is on its way!!! xx

Rebecca said...

These are so gorgeous! You're more ahead of it than I am if that helps! Can't wait to see what else you have made! :-) x

Unknown said...

Lisa those pillows are fantastic!
I can't wait to see your other designs..
M