Thursday 17 June 2010

My kind of therapy . . .


I have been shall we say under the weather recently and have finally given in and taken some time our from work to re-charge and mend ~ and what better way to do just that than some good old fashioned shopping (all-be-it online), some sewing and mooching through my favourite magazines . . .

The weather has been an added bonus and I have taken advantage of it by relaxing in my favourite spot in the garden - accompanied by my goodies!

Some gorgeous new fabrics and a pretty new purse!


My working progress . . .


Daydreams and inspirations . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely purse Lisa. I hope you're soon feeling better. xx

Christine said...

Isn't it nice to spoil ourselves once in awhile? Lovely goodies and garden pic too!
Hope you're on the mend.

clare said...

Hi Lisa x Just found you over at sparkle crafts blog..and commenting about the Pay It Forwad..thought i would pop over to your blog for a nosey and noticed your from Wales too!
And i was woundering if you still wanted a go at the PIF? pop over to my blog i need just 2 more people..got one her name is Jille..aslo welsh..lol if not no woorries xx
I love your blog..and your creations are totally gorgeous..sorry to hear your not been feeling well..but hoping having a few days off work and spending it in the garden in this gorgeous weather we've been..that you will soon be feeling better x
Love what you have bought...the fabric is gorgeous..and so can't wait to see your finished project.
TFS Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Clare X Weekend Crafter xx

Rebecca said...

Lovely goodies! I am patiently waiting for pay day for this month's CL magazine! I hope you're feeling better soon xxx