Saturday 26 June 2010

~*~ Just for you Boutique ~*~


Rose Water ~ Hand-Appliqued Wall Hanging £24.00
(11.5 x 15.5 inch ~ not incuding jute hanger)

Personalised Baby Pillow £18.00
(12 x 12 inch ~ includes cushion pad)


Friendship Tote £16.99
(10 x 13 inch - not including handles)


I've had a number of enquiries asking if I sell my finished items on-line . . . the truth of the matter is I've had all good intentions in setting up a website to do just that but time has not been on my side, so in the meantime I will selling right here on my blog every month where you'll have the opportunity to purchase from a range of OOAK designs and some of my favourite lines!

All you have to do is click here lisabeescrafts@hotmail.co.uk and contact me with your order and address details . . . Happy Shopping!









PLEASE NOT POSTAGE & PACKAGING WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL INVOICE

No comments: