Tuesday 6 July 2010

~*~ Just for you Patterns ~*~


Well I can now reveal a little of what has been going on behind the scenes here at Just for you Designs . . . .

After much encouragement from my wonderful friend Sharon of Nosy Rosie Designs I have been working on a range of paper patterns so that I may share my designs with all those creative people out there who fancy trying their hands at making up one of my Fabric Critters or Raggedy Annie Dolls.

The range will be small to start with as I'm trying to build my little empire whilst balancing a full time career and a busy family life - so please be patient with me.

So without further a-do I introduce you to Cloth Cat Kitty, an adorable little cat that has been one of my most popular sellers at both the events I attend and the store that I stock with my finish designs.

Each pattern is priced at £6.99 and comes complete with colour picture and intsructions on how to make this adorable Kitty. Your finished items may be made an sold on ebay, your website, or craft shows, as long as you give me the credit as the Designer, for further details please drop me a line at lisabeescrafts@hotmail.co.uk

As a little something extra from me 'just for you' I'm offering this pattern at an introductionary price of £5.00 including P & P (within the UK) to the first 5 followers to comment right her on my blog!

5 comments:

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Go Lisa! Wow, this is wonderful news? I would like to wish you every success with your new venture! I would love to be one of the first to buy one of your new and exciting patterns? :)

LaaLaa said...

The best of luck Lisa! I wish you evey success honey. The puss cats are adorable. xx

Prim n Raggedy said...

Fantastic idea Lisa...well done you! x

Sharon said...

Well Done Lisa Honey! Your designs are so stunning and I am sure to be a huge success! How can they not be - soo full of character!

I too would love to be one of your first customers!

Hugs from Sharon
xoxoxo

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, I just love those kitty cats...nice job :-)