Friday 16 July 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


A BIG Thank You to Lynda over at hookin with laalaa who nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award . . . I feel very honoured indeed!

Now all I have to do is to nominate three fellow Bloggers for the very same award and fill you in on 5 things that you may, or may not know about myself . . . Mmmmmm, the first task is relatively easy although I do love catching up on the musings of quite a few individuals of late but here are three that I think may grab your attention too!

Stephanie over at mycalicoheart
The lovely gals over at itsdarling
Khris of sewprimkhris

and the not so easy bit . . .

1. I have three teenagers, my eldest is almost 17 and my twins 15
2. I've been told that I have healing hands & would love to develop my Spiritual side.
3. My 9 to 5 life days me into the world of environmental health (not so fluffy!)
4. I turn 30 plus 10 next month
5. Once upon a time I trained as an aeobics instuctor ( I know, where did it all go wrong LOL)

No comments: