Sunday 19 June 2011

Show and tell time!


Well about time too I hear you say! Here is the very first in my latest range of home decor items aptly titled 'Homespun Country'. There will be personalised hearts, doorstops, tea cosies and much more to come . . . so for now I hope this lovely little pillow wets your appetite!

I had a wonderful start to the weekend attending a Cookery Master Class at the lovely Trattoria Cookery School - the longest established Italian Cookery School in Wales.

Our Chef was no other than Franco Taruschio who both inspired and entertained the class in a lovely warm relaxed atmosphere where we learnt to prepare attractive, delicious dishes that were truly Italian.

There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions and gain understanding of the techniques used. The very hands-on session also involved tasting all the food that had been made . . . a fabulous time was had, and I'm itching to try out the new techniques i've learnt!

Photos to follow!

No comments: