Saturday 28 February 2009

~*~ BEST FRIENDS ~*~

'Come rain or shine you'll always be by my side' . . . this is a little quote that my daughter, Sophie came across on a wooden stamp some months ago and I promptly jotted it down in my 'ideas' book - little did I know then that it was to become the thought and inspiration behind my latest range of collectable Raggedy Annie Dolls!

Rather than keep you waiting until all three were ready to show 'n' tell I thought I'd let you have a sneak preview of the first one 'Best Friends', a sweet Annie Doll comlete with pinafore, bloomers, hand-painted lace-topped socks, adorable bunches and not forgetting her 'Best Friend' a cute little Scottie Dog with a hand-stitched nose, little beaded eyes and fabric bow!

For information on where you will be able to purchase from my Attic Raggedy's range please check back soon . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh Lisa, she's so cute, I could just eat her. Pam xx