Wednesday 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas



I know I haven't 'blogged' for a little while but to say things have been a little hectic of late would be the understatement of the year!!

I have at long last finished work for the Christmas Holidays and intend on making the most of each and every minute of it.

The past few days here in Wales have been freezing cold and what with the snow fall and freezing frosts it is very Christmassy and as pretty as a picture - just can't wait for the BIG guy himself and his red suit to make an appearance!!

So my dear friends here's to a wonderful Christmas for one and all and to a prosperous and happy 2010!!




1 comment:

Khris said...

I am envious you get to have a White Christmas...its just gorgeous. I hope it was enjoyable even though cold and I wish you a terrific New Year...hugs Khris