Saturday 16 October 2010

Heaven & Nature


As promised here are two cushions that i've been itching to show you . . . the first in hopefully a brand new range for Christmas ~ I know, not very tradionally festive but I thought I'd add a little twist for my All that's PINK range. The designs are inspired of course by Nancy Halvorsen with a little bit of me added for good measure!




The lovely weather has distracted me a little from crafting today so you'll have to wait until 'next time' before I unveil my Up on the Roof Top Quilt which is definately traditional in both style and colour . . . . keep your eyes peeled!

4 comments:

Kandi said...

Absolutley beautiful!! I am not keen on the in your face red and green christmas colours all over the house, so these are just perfect! Wow.
Kandi x

Christine said...

Just gorgeous!
The weather has been lovely and I'm glad!!
Christine

clare said...

Hi Hun xx
These are gorgeou as always..love the colours!

And yep..the weather has been gorgeous for us today..lets hope its the same again tomo!

Hope you have a lovely weekend hugs clarexx

The Primitive Pumpkin said...

Just lovely Lisa, can see you've been busy. xx