Sunday 19 December 2010

Wintery Christmas Wishes . . .


For me, one of the best bits about this time of year is turning my back on the high street and seeking out gifts with that wonderful handmade appeal. This year I have found alot of unique items from outlets nearby my home town and have discovered an array of crafters along the way who have in turn inspired my own creativity ~ keep an eye out for a new angle in 2011!


This Christmas I was determined to make more of my own gifts and have given myself a challenge or two, although I didn't manage to comlete my lengthy list of presents I am chuffed at the bundle that I did acheive.


Like many of you we've experienced our fair share of the white stuff down here and have at long last managed to dig the car out, clear the road and lay down fresh grit ready for my treck to work in the morning . . . three days and counting until I enjoy a well earned break with the family.


So that just leaves me wishing you all a wonderful and happy Christmas time . . . see you all in the New Year.


Lisa


x

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have a lovely Christmas Lisa!
Becky :-) x

Doris Sturm said...

Have yourself a merry, little, homemade Christmas - I am!

clare said...

Merry Christmas to you to lisa xx
becareful driving in to work and home tomo..as we are due some more of the white stuff tomo!!
Big Hugs Clare xx